Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Dio-cember: Part 6 - Hungry For Heaven Promo

After picking up that 12 inch promo for The Last In Line, I became really interested in what other promo singles were out there. It is strange. These promos don't offer anything new, and aren't really that special...but since the cover artwork is unique, I started obsessing over them.

When I started digging around on Discogs, I uncovered a copy of the Hungry For Heaven 12 inch promo for a nice price. Easy decision and I made it mine.

I forget that Hungry For Heaven was used on soundtrack for the movie Vision Quest. To this day, I've still never watched it. 80's movie about a High School wrestler...I wasn't interested back in '85, and I'm not interested now. Hungry For Heaven is still cool though.

Like the Last In Line promo, the back cover of the sleeve is plain white. Again, nothing really cool, but I like that the promos seem to have this consistency.

No comments: