Sunday, August 20, 2017

Youngblood Stand Off

Since I was in the Youngblood shop picking up the D.C. Disorder record, I figured that I might as well add a couple more records to the cart before making my exit.

I wasn't initially impressed with the Stand Off demo...it wasn't bad in any way...it just failed to leave much of an impression on me. Still, that didn't stop me from picking up their new 7 inch, Behind The Wire. I figured that these D.C. kids had enough energy and passion, so I'd stick it out and see how they improved with their follow up to the demo.

Things definitely improve here. It still doesn't fully grab me, but I can appreciate it.

150 pressed on blue vinyl.

While I was happy to have the Damaged City pressing of the demo 7 inch, and didn't really need another copy, I still felt obliged to pick up the limited colored vinyl while it was available.

200 pressed on clear vinyl.

No comments: