Thursday, March 30, 2017

Power And The Glory

While I was in the Triple B store picking up the Paramount album from Fury, I figured that I'd check what other cool Hardcore bands I'd missed out on recently. I was in an adventurous mood, so lets roll the dice.

Following Triple B on Facebook, I'd seen the Glory name thrown around here and there...probably from local Boston shows and the last American Hardcore fest last December. Meh...I wasn't too interested in check out what they were about at the time, but while I was here in the Triple B store, I figured that I'd take the opportunity to check out what else the label had to offer.

Holy shit. This record rips. Eight songs on one side, clocking in at nine minutes. Great stuff, reminiscent of Straight Ahead. This thing rules.

300 pressed on coke bottle clear vinyl.

No comments: