Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Move Thru Turnstile

I own six copies of Pressure To Succeed, and eight different pressings of Step 2 Rhythm. Shit was really starting to get out of control in the record collecting game, and it seemed like some labels were looking to take advantage and milk things for all they were worth. I'd had enough so I stepped away and cut ties with my obsession of needing to buy every single pressing that came around.

While Turnstile jumped over to Pop Wig, a new label didn't change the flood of colored vinyl for their new record. With five different colors hitting the webstores, I refused to play and just grabbed one copy.

Don't make the mistake of judging my love of this record based on the number of copies that I bought, because Turnstile still rage. Move Thru Me continues where Non Stop Feeling left off, and you can't help but move to this shit.

The more things change, the more they stay the same as Turnstile keep their tradition of shitty looking record covers going. Gross.

Yellow vinyl is only available through Deathwish. 500 pressed.

No comments: