Monday, October 17, 2016

High Motivator

I had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, onto the High Spirits bandwagon by Doug and Sandwell. For the longest time, I just didn't understand the attraction...but once it clicked, I was all in, quickly picking up their last couple of albums.

So when I heard that High Spirits was releasing a new record for 2016, I was primed and ready. As soon as pre-orders went up over at High Roller, I jumped on it.

I'm hearing people getting caught up in Motivator not measuring up to the last one, You Are Here, but I don't know, this new one is pretty damn fun in it's own right. Great traditional Heavy Metal sound from the early 80's, with tons of infectious melody.

Limited to 150 on clear with blue splatter, and a sweet looking patch for your battle vest.

No comments: