Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Stuck in '96: Part 3 - By The Grace Of God

While my 1996 spree has turned up a couple of treasures, I also wanted to make some moves on the vinyl that I never picked up the first time around...you know because I was too focused on buying CDs back at that time.

Admittedly, Hardcore got a bit weird and emotional back in the 90's, so it was kind of surprising to see a couple of guys from Endpoint (who had gotten a bit emo in their own right) come back in '96 with By The Grace Of God, and play some straight forward Hardcore. I don't really remember listening to these songs very much back in '96/'97...I did play the shit out of their LP though...but while I've been stuck in a '96 playlist recently, this record is getting daily spins.

Quite possibly one of the worst band names, with one of the crappiest looking 7 inch covers. Terrible ideas all around...even though the band delivers some quality Hardcore.

1,000 pressed on green vinyl.

No comments: