Friday, January 15, 2016

Fight Like Underdogs

Admittedly, I didn't spend much time with Hardcore records last year, but one of the few that found regular rotations in my playlist was the new album from Suspect. I don't know what it was about this record, but it's charm and energy had it quickly climbing up my Best of 2015 list...leaving crowd favorites like Chain Rank, No Tolerance and Sweet Jesus in their wake.

When I saw that Chris over at Unwavering Spirit posted a copy of the record release pressing of the Suspect record, I was interested. When he mentioned that the singer was selling them over at discogs, I was on the move to grab a copy for myself.

There weren't many records from last year that I bothered chasing multiple copies of, but when given the opportunity to add this one to the collection, I didn't hesitate.

Great looking silk screened cover.

Number 64 of 100.

No comments: