Sunday, December 27, 2015

Black Trippin'

Joseph Tholl likes to get around. While he plays guitar in Enforcer, the band seems to be more of Olof's baby. However, with CC Company and Black Trip, Joseph takes center stage behind the mic. While CC Company has more of a Motorhead flavor, Black Trip goes with more of a Thin Lizzy inspired sound, and Joseph manages them both flawlessly.

The guy is in three bands, and all of them dropped an amazing new release in 2015.

While I enjoyed the first Black Trip LP, Goin' Under, for one reason or another, I just never picked up the vinyl for it. Given my obsession with ordering all 2015 releases before the year's end, as soon as I saw that the band had a new album out, I quickly added Shadowline to my cart over at Nuclear Blast Germany.

No comments: