Sunday, October 25, 2015

Second Protest

It should come as no surprise to anyone that my instagram feed is full of people posting photos of their record collections. I don't care about your sunsets, rainbows and babies. Just show me your records.

A couple of months, I was scrolling through some recent posts, and I came across a photo of the new Protester 7 inch. Wait. New? I had no idea that Protester were releasing a new record. Five minutes later, I'd tracked down the No Identity 7 inch from Triple B, and I'd ordered myself a copy.

If you liked the previous Protester record, you can't lose with this one. Solid, ripping Hardcore.

There was a bunch of hype around the first Protester record, and everyone seemed to be digging this band. Surprisingly, even though I was late to the party this year, the more limited pressing on white vinyl was still available...and even crazier that it is still currently available. Why aren't more people jumping on this?

300 pressed on white vinyl.

1 comment:

massivewaste said...

Haha, that´s great, that´s exactly what I think about Instagram. Even worse are pictures of food and cats.