Saturday, May 30, 2015

Face Aggression

In addition to the Ancient Heads record, React! also deliver a new 12 inch from Break Away.

Break Away play HARDcore...this is some angry and heavy shit. I think I've made some comparisons to Right Brigade in the past, and I'd say that still holds true with this latest record. The sound is tough, without sounding like some tough guy, meathead shit that I stay away from. Bonus points awarded for getting Mark Porter to add guest vocals to one of your songs.

Once again, React! does an amazing job with the layout and design for this release. I love the colors, and how the vinyl looks next to the cover. Nothing but quality.

150 pressed on white, 350 on orange, and 500 on black vinyl.

2 comments:

mcs said...

Just listened to this. It basically IS Right Brigade. I'm not sure what my thoughts are on this matter at this point in time. I can't decide if it's awesome or kinda lame. It's slightly worrying that I don't know what my own opinion is.

Mike said...

It is Mark Porter approved, so it must be okay to enjoy it, right?