Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ghetto Justice

Add another name to the list of those that can suck it.

Back in 2013, Back To Back released the Blind Justice 7 inch. Apparently, the label fucked up when they had the record pressed, and they ended up submitting the unmastered recordings to the pressing plant. I guess I never noticed at the time, but that's what you get when you spend most of your time listening to the download on your iPod.

I pulled out the original Back To Back pressing to compare today, and sure enough, it's a mess. This new pressing from Ghetto Josh is the one you need...too bad the packaging is kind of weak. It has been a while since I've listened to these songs, and I'm still impressed with how good this is. What a great Hardcore record.

Hand numbered and limited to 200

3 comments:

Cesar P.C. said...

Total pressing was 300: 100 on clear green, 200 black. One of my fav releases that year!

Anonymous said...

I like the first sentence you wrote. There's indeed a whole slew of bands that entered the 'Chung King Can Suck It' artwork (whether they like it or not). Never thought about listing them. As far as I can recall from the top of my head it would be big indeed.

Anonymous said...

Back To Back CAN suck it.

I never got my Soul Search pre-orders from them. Ordered all 4 colors, and nothing. No records, no email responses, no Twitter responses, nothing. Won't be ordering from them ever again. Too bad, cause they release some good stuff.