Sunday, June 22, 2014

Break The Dogchain

Even with my large consumption of Metal, I'm still trying to keep in touch with what is new for the Hardcore scene. I tend to follow along with what Life To Live is up to, so checking out the new Dogchains release wasn't really that much of a stretch for me.

With the band's name, I really wasn't expecting much, and though that this 7 inch was probably one that I could pass right by. I checked the song, Sun, that the label posted, and was instantly sold. The band has a sound that is reminiscent of early Justice, and that was all I needed to know. I hopped in the store, and placed my order.

Pre-orders came with a special cover with a band logo that reminds me of Infest. Clear vinyl is limited to 200.

I'm not sure why, but at the time, I felt the need to buy two copies. Orange vinyl is limited to 300.

No comments: