Friday, November 22, 2013

True Colors X'd Up

A few years ago, I was all over collecting True Colors vinyl. At the time, my maximum spending price on a record was a bit more reserved than it is now, and therefore, my collection never really got very far. You know how it is though...time marches forward, and new bands take over the focus of your attention, and soon I stopped chasing True Colors vinyl. With the latest pressing of Focus On The Light from Six Feet Under, it has me thinking about how great this band is, and maybe it's time to see what eBay has to offer.

For the second pressing, Six Feet Under mixed things up a little, and went with the red lettering on the front cover. Looks great! For the vinyl, we get a couple pieces of clear vinyl...with one of them getting a nice solid white X across it.

Damn, this album has aged well...still a great listen.

No comments: