Friday, November 08, 2013

European Violent Reaction

Earlier this year, I picked up the limited Painkiller pressing of the Violent Reaction LP. It is a great album and will rank high on my end of year list, but I wasn't planning on buying multiple copies of it. Yeah, you all saw this coming, didn't you?

I've recently become obsessed with owning original UK pressings for bands like Black Sabbath and Venom. While I was in the Anger Battery store, I saw they had the UK pressing of the Violent Reaction LP available...it made perfect sense to pick up this pressing for this UK Straight Edge band. Vertigo...Neat...and now apparently Quality Control.

I love it when the Euro and US pressing look so different. For the Violent Reaction LP, we get a totally different cover layout...got to say though...the cover on Painkiller pressing looks better.

While I'm buying records for a band that I'm not going to collect, I figured that I might as well buy my fifth copy of their 7 inch.

The purchase point for this one is the very cool fold out cover that the vinyl is packaged with.

X is for respect.

No comments: