Friday, November 29, 2013

Ancient Heads

I first heard about Ancient Heads when I was getting ready to go to the Triple B Showcase last December. They were scheduled to play, and I'm always down to check out a new, young hardcore band, so I downloaded their two demos. I still get a charge when new bands like this come around...great Youth Crew styled hardcore.

When it was announced that Climbin' Aboard Records was releasing both demo's on one 7 inch, I was all over it. Seriously, a band name taken from a Beyond song, and a record label that takes it's name from an old Supertouch song. I love the influence.

Of course I went for the pre-order package deal. 50 with the silver sleeve, and 250 with the regular sleeve. Both on clear vinyl. What? No green vinyl pressing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 posts in a month Mike! That must be a record...

Mike said...

It sure is! Got to squeeze in one more before the month is done...