Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Our Side Of Demolition

I think that I recieved the latest Triple B pre-orders back in August, so it looks like I'm still about two months behind on posts. Fuck.

Bands can be hit or miss with me for Triple B. Some are great, and some I just have no interest in. I had confidence in Our Side, and it does not disappoint! Straight ahead, no frills Hardcore.

I've been hearing the name Our Side for a couple years, and there was a bit of hype for their first vinyl release...so in my excitement, I bought two copies.

100 pressed on clear, and 400 on black vinyl.

In trying to break the habit of buying every pressing for every record that I'm interested in, I only went with one copy of the Demolition 7 inch. I didn't know anything about the band, so I made an attempt to calm the fuck down.

Surprisingly, this record is really good. They have a great New York Hardcore sound that feels like it came from that scene in the mid-80's. I'm loving this record.

100 pressed on orange vinyl.

1 comment:

Across Your Face said...

This Demolition record is one of my favorite covers this year. I love the TV controlling everyone