Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Enough From Sandwell - Good Dudes, Part 1

There are a few records that I've recently received solely based on the kindness of good dudes. I figured that I'd highlight those that have helped strengthen this blogging brotherhood with their good deeds.

Over the past couple of years, I've gotten to know Sandwell over at Couch Slouch pretty well...well, as much as you can really get to know someone over the internet. The guy has some great taste in music, and has turned me on to a ton of great bands...from Iron Chic to Midnight. His blog doesn't see much activity these days, which is too bad, as I always enjoy seeing his new purchases.

Back in July, Mark was heading out to see Enough back in July on their European tour. He knew that I was collecting records from the band, and he sent me a message asking if I was interested in any special tour press that Enough may have with them. I was grateful for the opportunity, and gladly took him up on his offer.

Enough typically do special rip off covers, so I was surprised to see the Euro summer tour cover has just a simple, clean design. I like it.

Numbered and limited to 100.

While Assault Records handled the European pressing, Fat Sandwich Records held things down over here with the US pressing. 200 on red.

Enough have just gotten tighter and tighter with each release, and the Discontent 7 inch is much like their Common Visions LP...no frills Youth Crew inspired hardcore.

100 on white vinyl.

No comments: