Friday, July 12, 2013

Warpin' It

Dude, I love Losin' It. That Danger Zone 7 inch from last year was great. I was thinking that this must have been in my Top 10 list from last year...when I checked, I was surprised to see that it didn't make the cut. I guess when Prisoner Abuse is listed as number 10, it is going to be tough cracking into the list.

When Life To Live did a second pressing, I was all over it.

125 pressed on red, 150 on yellow, and then 225 on blue.

Live To Live made these available back in March, but it has taken me a while to post them up here as the blue vinyl that I received was "slightly" warped. Damn, I've never seen a record in such bad shape.

I had emailed Dan at LTL and told him what happened, and he said that we could work out some kind of deal. It wasn't his fault, I guess. I felt bad asking him to replace a record that was probably damaged by the Post Office, so in the end I just ended up ordering myself a second copy...'cause you know, I have money to throw around like that.

Adding three new pieces of vinyl to the collection meant that it was time to get a family photo. Damn, I love how all the colored vinyl looks for these.

When placing my order, I checked around to see if there was anything else that I could add to my cart. The Provider 7 inch really grew on me since picking up the preorder last year, so I threw an orange vinyl copy into my cart. 150 pressed.

3 comments:

mcs said...

I too have never seen a record warped anywhere nearly as badly as that thing. I mean, jesus, how the hell?!?

Mike said...

I need to frame it similar to what you did with your Black Flag blue LP.

Anonymous said...

There are two "transition" colours with the 2nd pressing. One is a clear dark green and the other one is kind of a maroon colour. I managed to get both of them directly from Dan.