Tuesday, May 08, 2012

The Deal...Pay A Price

Every once in a while, Marcus will find himself stuck on the wrong side of the Atlantic with a U.S. seller that refuses to mail stuff overseas, or someone that insists on putting a high dollar amount on the customs form. That is where I step in and act as the middle man. The seller sends it to me, and then I pass it along to Marcus. Don't think that I do it out of the kindness of my heart. No, I expect that motherfucker to pay dearly.

This time around, he comes through nicely. You can't go wrong with Brotherhood.

320 on white vinyl for the third pressing. The funny thing is that this copy has a slight tint of blue to it...enough that Marcus almost kept this for himself as a variant to the white pressing that he has.

He even sent me a picture to show the difference between his copy and the one he got for me. Thanks for parting with it, dude. My Brotherhood collection is pretty lame, and needed a boost. Much appreciated.


1 comment:

Zhou said...

I missed a lot of cool records because the seller did not ship outside the U.S. It's frustrating !