Friday, May 11, 2012

Agnostic Front + Insted = The Alligators

Anything after One Voice starts to get into some sketchy territory for Agnostic Front. Sure I can hang with some of the punkier albums like Dead Yuppies, but that stuff rarely gets dusted off for a spin. When I heard that Roger was doing a band with three of the Insted guys, I was hopeful but still proceeded with a bit of caution.


I guess that Indecision released a couple 7 inches from The Alligators a few years ago, but I never bothered to check it out until Bridge Nine recently repressed them as an LP. Honestly, this is pretty good. Not as good as AF's 80's Hardcore output, but better than the late 90's punk stuff. Straight forward, quick songs that get to the point and then get out.

300 pressed on red and black splatter vinyl.


No comments: