Saturday, April 14, 2012

Outlast and Alert Second Pressings

In addition to the new Losin' It record, Life To Live also release second pressings for the Outlast and Alert demo 7 inches.

The Outlast demo from 2009 was a promising start, and they got even better with 2010's Take Control 7 inch on Bottled Up. Can't wait to see what their Harvcore record brings later this year.

Nothing too special about the second pressing of this record. The black vinyl is identical to the first pressing, the only difference is the hand numbered dust sleeve. Number 3 out of 100.

The Alert 7 inch at least comes with an altered cover to differentiate it from the first pressing.

Like the Outlast 7 inch, this one come with a hand numbered dust sleeve. Number 2 out of 100. I'm liking these low numbers!

With this latest Alert pressing, I decided to pull them all out for a photo. I was thinking that I was only missing the test pressing for the Demo '08 vinyl, but then I remembered that they did a very limited tour pressing for this record as well. I guess I need two more to fully complete this collection.

1 comment:

Piesay said...

Looks like upfront cover, dope