Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Petal Pushing

Painkiller recently released another 7 inch from the series of records that Give have been releasing. REACT!, Deranged, Triple B, Painkiller, and then the latest that should be arriving soon from Youngblood. This band gets around! While each 7 inch is released on a different label, I love that they continue to maintain the same look for each one.

I don't pay too close attention to what Painkiller releases, so I'm thankful that Marcus gave me a heads up when Petal Pushing was available for pre-order. Green vinyl was limited to 218 copies, and I expected it to sell out quick, so I didn't hesitate.

I only ordered the green vinyl from Painkiller, and as soon as it arrived, I was scratching my head as to why I didn't pick up the black vinyl as well. A quick shopping trip to the Revelation webstore solved this problem.

No comments: