Thursday, January 19, 2012

Double Team With The Ladies

A few months ago, I finally got around to checking out The Ladies. I fell in love, and set out to pick up a couple more. They were a little older, but they were still fast and tight.

The Hole Sailor 7 inch was released in 2009 from No Way Records. It has Dirty Pictures Of Your Mother...of which, I'm a big fan.

I don't think I've ever heard someone say, "You know what we need more of in Punk Rock? Drawings of a big veiny penis.". Nope, not ever.

The vinyl is bluish green, but you don't really get the full effect unless you hold it up to the light. 200 pressed.

The first 7 inch from The Ladies was originally released by Riff Raff in 2008. Grave Mistake repressed it the following year. One run of 500...all on black vinyl.

I did multiple searches on the internet, but I was unable to find the songs for this 7 inch to download. Not a problem. I have no issue with taking matters into my own hand, and doing the job myself.

No comments: