Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Picked Clean and Agitator

Back when Six Feet Under put up the Alert pre-orders, the label put up a couple of other records at the same time. Picked Clean and Agitator. I'd never heard of either band, but I figured that I'd take the chance and order them anyway.

The Picked Clean record is fuckin' brutal. Pissed off and raging Hardcore. I don't know...it kind of reminds me of Dropdead or Knife Fight. No polish on this...at all. I don't know if I'll be able to hang with this. This is pretty ugly and chaotic. Maybe it will just take repeated listens for it all to sink in.

Clear vinyl.

Agitator plays some heavy Hardcore. Honestly, I don't typically like this style, but for some reason I've recently been digging bands like this more and more. You just know that when Agitator starts playing, fists start flying on the dance floor...and as much as I hate toughguy shit like that, this 7 inch is really good. Plus Agitator is unapologetic about their Edge, so I'm down with that.

105 pressed on grey vinyl.

3 comments:

matt said...

Anything happen if you scan the back of that Picked Clean record?

Mike said...

If I had an iphone, I would be able to tell you. Ha...I had the same question myself.

matt said...

I'm really curious now..