Thursday, October 06, 2011

Two Songs of Praise

I received another box of records the other day, so I can cross another pre-order off the waiting list. The thing that made this order a little different from my typical REACT! pre-orders, is this one wasn't for 9 pieces of vinyl from 3 bands, and didn't cost me $80. Just a nice small order for three copies of the new Praise 7 inch.

This order included another REACT! cardboard mailer. Hey, I've received this same mailer with my past three orders. Has REACT! stopped making new ones?

This 7 inch gives us two more songs from Praise, and is appropriately titled Two Songs. The band keeps on with their Dag Nasty influenced sound, and gives us another record with a feather on the cover. You can't point fingers at these guys for following any formulas on designing their record covers.

200 pressed on white.

300 pressed on grey.

400 pressed on black.

All records come with the assorted extras that are standard with each REACT! release. Solid.

3 comments:

mcs said...

I am so far behind with React! records now that I feel I may as well just throw in the towel :o(

matt said...

I've recieved a few orders from REACT! that didn't have any screened mailers. The card board was there, but nothing printed on it.

Mike said...

If you give up now, Marcus, then the terrorists have won.