Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Alert Record Release

I loved the 2008 demo from Alert, and have been eagerly awaiting some new material from this band. Mike and Keith are such nice dudes, and I will travel to Massachusetts whenever I get the opportunity to see them play live. Therefore, I was really happy to hear that Six Feet Under was releasing their new record. These guys deserve nothing but the best, so I hope that SFU gives them a lot more exposure.

While the new record should be shipping in the next few weeks, Alert played their record release show recently and a special pressing available. The show was in Pennsylvania, I believe, and not in their home state, so there was no way that I was going to be able to make it. Come on boys...what were you thinking?!?! Still, they were nice enough to put the leftover merch up in their webstore and I was able to grab the record release pressing.

Great looking limited cover, and handstamped record labels.

Numbered and limited to 50.



No comments: