Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Revelation of a Strife

I'm either a trusting individual, or I'm desperate for limited colored vinyl. Even though it took New Age Records about 4 months to ship the new pressing for the Survival 7 inch from Outspoken, when news went out that new pressings for the Light in the Dark LP, I couldn't resist and I placed another order. As soon as I fired off another $50 paypal payment to New Age I saw that there was also a couple of new pressings of Strife's first 7 inch, My Fire Burns On. I immediately sent an email to Mike Hartsfield, asking if he could add the Strife records to my order...weeks went by with no response. Shit. Not a good sign. While cruisin' around the REVHQ webstore, I notice that they have the Strife record for sale. I sent them an email and got an email the next day, saying that they had both colors of the record in stock. Order placed and received before I heard from Hartsfield that my New Age order was shipping. 175 on pink/red marble and 350 on grey/yellow marble.

1 comment:

Alternate 1995 said...

I could never pull the trigger on any recent pressings from new age because of that. You're a better man than me...or at least you're more addicted than me :).