Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nothing But The Edge

I remember the first time I caught Down To Nothing live. It was a July 4th and they were playing a small town in Maine with Have Heart. It was before before The Most was released and I didn't know much about the band. I had no idea that they were a Straight Edge band until I saw them that day with X'd up hands. Even still, to this day, often times I forget that Down To Nothing is a Straight Edge band. With X'd up hands and varsity jackets on the cover of their new 7 inch, All My Sons, there should be no mistaking where the band stands when it comes to the Edge.
I missed the pre-orders for this from Reaper Records. I had no idea that the band was releasing a new record and by the time I had found out about it, I was too late. Months went by before I finally got around to picking up this 7 inch through Revelation. Damn, I wish that I didn't wait so long, because this record picks up where their LP, The Most, left off.

I completely missed out on the first pressing of this. Second press is limited to 300 and comes with stamped b-side labels.

1 comment:

Wade said...

sell me your the most record release