Saturday, June 12, 2010

Apologies and Regret

I knew it would happen. I knew that if I didn't pick up the Not Sorry five 7 inch package deal from Salad Days Records, then I would regret it. The label is out of Portugal, and in the end, I couldn't bring myself to lay down the money for the package deal plus overseas shipping. My loss, and now I wish that I had picked it up when I had the chance. When John from Not Sorry posted on the REACT! board that he had some black vinyl copies available, and one copy on yellow vinyl going to one person at random, I figured that I'd cough up some cash to get one of the Salad Days pressings. When Salad Days put up pre-orders for the Police & Thieves 12 inch in the next week or so, I will not hesitate to order.


Black vinyl with the Salad Days stamp on the dust sleeve. 300 pressed.

3 comments:

xandrewblightx said...

Thanks for featuring our record!!! Im a huge fan of your blog.

Andrew NxS

Wade said...

looking forward to new 7"

Anonymous said...

Mike
Pre-Orders are up now for the European Release of Police & Thieves "Amor y Guerra" on Salad Days Records.
http://saladdaysrecords.bigcartel.com

sweet blog, keep up the good work, hopefully we'll be back up to the mass area in the fall!
carlos