Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cruel Heart

One of my favorite bands currently on the Bridge Nine roster would have to be Cruel Hand. They have a new album coming out this summer, and I can only hope that it brings the same level of heaviness as their second album Prying Eyes. Picked up my second copy of this album recently. Purple and grey swirl colored vinyl. Limited to 1,300.


Songs To Scream At The Sun is not my favorite Have Heart album, but there is no denying how strong some of these songs are. Seriously, Pave Paradise, is just an amazing song about life on the road as a touring band. Lots of emotion and passion is wrapped up in these songs, and that alone earns my respect. Classic band. Picked up the newest pressing on clear blue vinyl. Limited to 1,000.

1 comment:

Wade said...

totally in to cruel hand. been tryin to get a copy of prying eyes on black, but haven't been able to.