Thursday, April 22, 2010

Talking Trash, Walking Disease

I've heard Trash Talk's name jocked for years now in the hardcore scene, and while their Walking Disease 7 inch was recorded in 2006, it took me until 2010 to finally give this band a listen. Holy shit, this has a strong Ceremony/Outbreak vibe to it. Pissed off, full of rage, and looking for a fight. This 7 inch doesn't let up, and just rips from start to finish...plus the whole thing is topped off with some sick looking cover art. Very cool and definitely a band that I'll have to check out further.

5 comments:

mcs said...

Hang on - a current band you never heard before? Man, you're slipping!

I've never heard Trash Talk either. Not one song.

Mike said...

Marcus, how can you own a record of Trash Talk but have never heard them before? Ha!

http://endlessquestrecords.blogspot.com/2008/09/mental-talk.html

mcs said...

Ha! I had forgotten I even owned that thing. It's worrying that you know what I have better than I do!

Mike said...

You think that you have records that you don't and you forget about records that you own. Get it together man!

Wade said...

hey if ur interested id sell/trade my copy of the trash talk live at united blood lp?