Friday, July 03, 2009

Won't Turn My Back

Back in May, after I watched a couple of records that I wanted sell for over $300, I was feeling a little dismayed at the thought of never being able to add them to my collection. I was told that those prices were higher than normal, and that I shouldn't give up hope. Here we are a couple months later, and while this Brotherhood 7 inch is a different pressing than the one I had originally been watching, I was still very excited to pick up this classic Hardcore record...and at what I would consider to be a reasonable price. After asking around, it looks as though my copy is missing the insert/lyric sheet, which was a major disappointment. So if anyone has the lyric sheet that they can scan and send to me, I'd really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad,for some reason,I think a lot of these are missing lyric sheets. I had to buy another copy just to get one too. Amazing band, got to see them only once, but their show pretty much confirmed that HC was for me and I have never looked back. Best NW band ever.

Mike said...

Another one sold on eBay last week, with a lyric sheet, and I almost bid on that one as well. Good to know that I'm not alone on the missing lyric sheet though.

mitchard said...

I was going to bid on this one too.

I assume the one you missed was the 7" with the alt live sleeve? The bidding on that got insane. Went for way more than I could afford.

Kyle said...

won this on ebay? Im pretty sure you bidded against me haha.

Unknown said...

I remember my copy of this had "celtic frost oi! oi!" written on the record sleeve