Sunday, November 30, 2008

Having An Ebay Powertrip

I'm still trying to get caught up, going through the pile of new records sitting here beside me at the computer. Here is the end of my September shopping spree on ebay. I could not let this one pass me by when I saw it up for auction...the record release pressing of Powertrip from Nothing Done. I love this band and on a whim I did a search to see if anything was available on ebay. Nothing Done records don't show up very often, so I was happy to find this, and even happier that it only went for $10.50. Considering this is limited to only 60 with the special record release cover, I was prepared to pay a lot more than I did. Pretty sweet find. Mine was hand numbered 42.

3 comments:

xroldx said...

great record you've got yourself here Mike, the boys are supposed to record a new 7" soon I wonder how that will sound

Mike said...

Thanks for the news Rold! I was wondering if they were still together.

Lins87 said...

Great band, great record and great people. Nice ltd copy you got there Mike. Good to hear they are recording new stuff.