Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This So-Called "Shit" Is What I Live For


Can you tell that I love Have Heart? Here is another entry with more records added to my collection. I've always liked the band, but something about seeing them live for the first time...seeing the emotion, energy, and honesty that they bring to their music, it just elevated them so much. After seeing them that time, I knew that I needed to start collecting their records. The new album is going to be released on August 8th (Happy Birthday to me), with the record release show in Massachusetts on August 27th. The day before, I'll be getting home from a weeks vacation on Sebago Lake with the family, but you couldn't keep me away from this show since it looks like The First Step and Betrayed will be playing as well.
I got this group of records from a couple of different sellers on eBay. The 'What Counts' on yellow is limited to 400, and the Demo 7 inch on pink is limited to 100. Got both of them for $18.50. The Demo 7 inch with the Summer Tour 2005 cover is limited to 150, and I got it for $4.99. This one was one of those rare eBay steals that you hope for.
Have Heart
'Lionheart'
This so-called "shit" is what I live for
It's why I'm alive
I'll never smother the fire, forever burning inside
I'm at the point where I'm sucked in by the message, I get this passion
This fury is mine, it keeps me alive
I can't breathe till I release what's inside

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Have Heart are one of the most honest and passionate bands in hardcore... and they keep getting better. i need to see them live soon.