Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Third Time's A Charm



This is the second time that I've won this record on eBay. The first time I won it for $40 and never received it. It was the first time I got burned through eBay. After I hadn't seen the record in a month, I emailed the seller and got a reply from some girl apologizing and that they would be sending it right out. After a while I still hadn't received it so I emailed again and some guy replied saying that he had let his girlfriend take care of sending the stuff while he was out of town and she had messed it all up. He said that he would get it taken care of. Never saw that record.

Fast forward 8 months, and I saw the record up on eBay again. It was going for pretty cheap and I was planning on placing a last minute bid. My computer froze up and I missed out on the bidding. I was pissed that it sold at only $12 because I would have paid more than that.

Skip ahead a month and I see that this record is up on eBay again, and as the time was running out the bids were still pretty low so I thew in a maximum bid. To my surprise I won it for $14. The record doesn't seem to have the high price tag that it had when I originally bid on it, but I still feel like I got a good deal this time around.

So here it is, Mental 'Get An Oxygen Tank' Posi Numbers pressing. The cover is a little different from the regular pressing and the labels on the vinyl are hand stamped. This one is numbered 181 out of 250 pressed.

No comments: